Who Will Be My Val?

Who will be my Val? The color RED is flying everywhere, cos Valentine is Almost here. I am not getting left out as I will also be flying the color...

Is this a coincidence or what? My friend and I didn't plan to dress this way last Sunday; as a matter of fact, we wore different outfits to church, but as it turned out, while we wanted to do our weekly shoots at the close of Church as usual, we thought to change into something comfy and not too extreme and VoiLA😳













We were caught flying the Valentine Color...Hmmm, I am suspecting he wants to be my Val😜🤦🏽‍♀️


Anyway, application is open to as many as are interested to be my Valentine, but I'll tell you something though, you would need to obtain permission from my mummy.

And trust me, she has her criteria for the ideal one, so you'll better be cool-headed🙏Whatever you do, you just try to wow her, she is a business woman, so don't go around trying to play games, she'll outsmart you there. Get enough Cash in your pockets too😂😜...Lol, just kidding, she isn't like that.

Just throwing some love in the air to you all my friends...
Catch me here next week for my Valentine Special Number.

❤️ArielleKen

Post a Comment

0 Comments