Arielle's Shoot with the coolest guy in town.


So, I, Arielle Ken decided to do a shoot with one of the coolest Bobo in town, Elliot Okoh.

What do you think of our style? Sense much?

Well, I would as time goes on, be featuring some of my friends on here.
And trust me, I only roll with people of style👌









I wanted to drop this here for you. Hope I won't be accused of been too stylish🤷‍♀️








Well, you may have noticed that Red or a touch of Red somehow happens to be in every outfit I put on? 

Correct? It's a mother-baby thingy, my mummy's favorite color is Red and I think I am going with that too. 

I mean, who wouldn't wanna own a red thing? Be it whatever. The color Red stands for ,some say Danger, I say "Radiant"...it somehow brings a certain radiance from what you wear.


See those Smiles? Is worth a million bucks...Hahaha



Catch me soon❤️ Arielle Ken 





Post a Comment

2 Comments