Practising my Solfas

My mum has constantly been coaching me on how to sing. And although she might not be the best but she certainly gives her best. 

From my birth, she has nurtured and has continue to train me to be a great singer. Even though I think singing comes naturally with us(my family), because my mum sings as well, they say "Perfect Practise makes Perfect". 

For a period now, we have both been going through the Solfas and learning their sounds and getting to know basically what it is about. 

Here in this video, I was just returning from school and my mummy did not fail to bring it to my remembrance , and so, here you have it. 

Watch this video and tell me what you think? Am I getting the hang of it or what? 

Anyway, no one stop is going to stop me. This is only the beginning. Keep watching this space.

🎼 do mi mi  mi so so re fa fa la ti ti sound of music.

❤️ArielleKen

#arielleken #Learningsounds #learningsongs #Solfas #SoundOfMusic



Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/realarielleken
Facebook: https://facebook.com/realarielleken

Post a Comment

0 Comments