Arielle Ken in Green and White Flowy Dress Striking her Signature Pose


For as long as I can remember taking photos, I am pretty sure there’s a certain way i pose, which is becoming a signature, if I may call it that.

I strike this pose without thinking about it, but I think subconsciously putting my hands on my hips, leaving a visual Space by the Waist and putting two fingers up is like my own, much-less way of portraying the subject of a model.
















Oscar Wilde says, being Natural is simply a pose, and the most irritating pose.

I guess that’s why I’ve got this signature pose.

May not be the perfect pose, yea?  But it won’t be too early, to start practicing posing for the big Cameras.

Matter of fact, I believe I am getting there, for now though, just taking baby steps.










So, I have a question for y’all. What’s your signature pose in photos? And do you strike it on purpose?

Meanwhile, my outfit was made from Sheda Material; a fabric which is held in high regard for sewing exotic styles for occasions, Organza;a thin, plain weave, sheer fabric traditionally made 
from silk but much stiffer, wrinkles easily though but creates more volume in a dress and Taffeta;a 
fine, crisp, noisy woven fabric with a lustrous sheen that rustles when you walk and that’s pretty much it.

Dress Designer: Akudo Couture

You can follow my Facebook and Instagram Page On:

https://www.facebook.com/ArielleKen/?modal=admin_todo_tour
https://www.instagram.com/realarielleken



Post a Comment

0 Comments